Inclined Hole Positioner
Regular price $35.99 Sale price
- The Inclined Hole Positioner is an amazing repair jig and exceptionally handy addition to any tool collection.
- Easy to use and install.
- Whether you're crawling under a table to make a quick repair or taking Kreg Joinery on the road
- Pocket hole jig system for do-it-yourselfers.
- Easy to adjust for materials 1/2-Inch to 1-1/2-Inch
- Solid metal drill guide.
- Includes drill and drive bits, depth collar with hex key, 5 sizes of pocket hole screws, clamp pad adapter, case
- Lifetime warranty
- Positioner material: ABS and alloy steel.
- Scaffolding material: polypropylene plastic.
- Total length (approx.): 230mm / 9.06in.
- Width (approx.): 65mm/2.56in.
- 1 * Inclined Hole Positioner
(Only the above package content, other products are not included.)
- Please allow minor errors due to manual measurements.
- Due to differences between different displays, the image may not reflect the actual color of the product.
- We process orders between Monday and Friday. Orders will be processed within 2 business days of ordering and shipped out the next day after the processing day. Please note that we don't ship on weekends.