Roll-Up Drainer Rack
This Roll-Up Drainer Rack is a space-saving kitchen must-have made from silicone-coated steel which also doubles as washing and defrosting station for ingredients.
Just roll out over any standard kitchen sink and when you’re done with it, you can simply roll it back up and store it away in the cupboard or drawer, saving you valuable counter space.
Roll-Up Drainer Rack is the innovative space-saving solution for fast drying the cookware or stemware. Water drips off right into the sink, preventing water buildup on the countertop. It is great for washing fruits and vegetables or defrost meat. Durable dish rack is heat-resistant to 400 F to serve as an oversized trivet.
- SAFE: Environmental and food-grade silicone material on both ends, non-slip, rust resistant, and totally BPA-free.
- VERSATILE COUNTER TOP: It can be used as a handy colander for vegetables and fruits, or a wonderful defrosting rack for meat and fish under running water. Water drips off your dishes and straight into the sink, no more watery messes or wasted space on your countertops.
- MULTI-PURPOSE: Space-saver over the sink dish drainer for air-drying washed bowls, pot, fry pans, tableware, cookware, cutlery and so on; vegetable colander and prep works platform over the sink.
- HEAT-RESISTANT: Up to 400°F (204°C), used as a heat resistant trivet mat on the countertop.
- SPACE-SAVING DESIGN: It’s foldable structure allows you to roll it up and put it away in drawer or cupboard when not in use. Also perfect for camping, picnic, and other outdoor activities.
- Size: 37 x 28 CM.
- Color: Black / Green / Rose.
- Material: Stainless steel + silica gel.
- 1 x Roll-Up Drainer Rack (15 Pipes).
- Please allow slightly measuring deviation due to manual measurement.
- Due to the different monitor and light effect, the actual color of the item might be slightly different from the color showed on the pictures.
- We process orders between Monday and Friday. Orders will be processed within 2 business days of ordering and shipped out the next day after the processing day. Please note that we don't ship on weekends.